Benefits of ComplyAmerica Training
ComplyAmerica was created in reponse to important Supreme court decisions that provide direction for employers who wish to comply with the spirit and letter of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1965.
You will not have a technology problem with ComplyAmerica. If you have any web browser you can access the training on a “24/7 b” basis. Training includes streaming videos for those with standard computers and sound cards or in a storyook version for those members with limited bandwith.
Why Chose ComplyAmerica?
- Minimal negative impact on employer’s operation (i.e. no communal meetings required)
- Easy accessibility and simple implementation
- Real-life visual and audio scenarios hold managers’ attention and reinforce training concepts
- Enhances management sensitivity to EEO issues
- Helps managers identify their own prejudices and attempt to overcome them
- Potentially increases overall employee moral and productivity because of greater management EEO sensitivity
- Helps to foster a more pleasant work environment
- Sensitizes managers to sexual harassment issues and provides the tools to deal with these types of complaints
- Enhances management sensitivity to EEO issues that may arise in the hiring and promotion process
- Heightens awareness to appropriate questioning in the interview process
- Provides guidelines on effectively communicating reasons for the selection and non-selection of candidates in the hiring and promotion process
- Covers the entire gamut of discrimination and harassment issues (i.e. sex, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, retaliation)
- Educates managers on the complexities of the Americans With Disabilities Act
- Reduces employer’s ultimate exposure to sexual harassment claims
- Reduces employer’s ultimate exposure to discrimination claims
- May bar recovery of punitive damages against employer in employment discrimination litigation
- In case of litigation, employer has proof-positive records of management training and substance of training